Mission Statement / Goals
- Finance Council promotes the financial health of CMCC, assures accountability and assists the pastor with his temporal responsibilities.
- Assists Pastor and ensures the Parish’s goals are effectively administered in accordance with the guidelines, procedure requirements of the Archdiocese of Toronto.
Services offered at Church
A consultative body of lay persons established to assist and advise the Pastor in any matters pertaining to the financial affairs of the parish that includes:
- management of parish funds and banking arrangements.
- development and implementation of the annual capital and operating budget for parish; prepares annual report and periodic financial reports; communicates the financial condition of the parish.
- assists the pastor in planning for repair, replacement, or service of property and equipment to ensure that the parish buildings and property are adequately maintained.
Pastor to appoint members of the parish and Catholics in good standing and with backgrounds and experience in accounting and maintenance/building services.
Meeting / Training Time
The Council should meet six times each year.
email : email@example.com